Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your email and zip code below to sign up!
3107 S Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90013
Phone: (213) 744-8186
Who We Are
Hope Harbor is a residential Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Facility addressing substance abuse and mental health issues. This is a nine to eighteen month program where Veterans can utilize up to a 2-year stay. We also have a county contract (GPS) General Public Services for homeless males in the community.
- We work closely with Claude Hudson Medical Clinic, USC medical Center and surrounding Medical agencies for health care.
- We work closely with Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles Trade Tech College, and local Trade schools for education enhancement and Vocational Rehabilitation.
- We network with the neighboring Treatment Centers and Mental Health agencies such as People Coordinated Service, Marylind Foundation, Exodus Mental Health, and West Central Mental Health agencies for referral services. Supportive housing through Hud Housing Authority, we are also connected to the tracking system for the homeless in the community through the Homeless Management information system (HMIS).
What We Do
Hope Harbor serves to empower homeless men suffering from drug and alcohol abuse achieve spiritual, physical and social self-sufficiency:
- Work toward self-sufficiency
- Establish consistent income
- Establish permanent housing
- Build positive supportive networks
Ways to Support LA Hope Harbor
- Be a Volunteer
- Lead and/or help organize an event or workshop for the resident families
- Donate $10 to provide toiletries for a family
- Donate $20 to feed a family of three for a day
- Donate $50 to provide case management support and stabilization services to help families get back on their feet
- Donate $150 to house and feed a homeless family for a night
Please visit our Ways to Give page to support LA Hope Harbor.